MENU

Slide

Ettusais beauty diary: Aqua Splash refresh!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ettusais Beauty Diary





How many hours do you spend under air-conditioning in a week?


For me:
8 hours a day, 40 hours in 5 days.. under the aircon while at work.
Another 8 hours a day, 56 hours in 7 days.. under the aircon at home after coming home from work.

That's approximately 96 hours a WEEK under air-conditioning, which totally robs the moisture out of your face, do you know that dry, dehydrated skin cause wrinkles to form prematurely?

We all desire smooth, supple and well moisturized skin don't we?





PS: To think of it, it's definitely MORE than 96 hours a week, how about travelling time on the train/bus/car? Shopping in a mall? Our skin is facing more damage from the dry indoors air than you imagine!









Even thou most of us are pretty hardworking in our 3-step skincare routine
which is - cleansing, toning/softening, moisturizing.
But sometimes that's just NOT enough, 96 hours of air conditioning!

That's simply damaging for your skin, so i always keep a bottle of hydrating mist
by my side, i have a bottle right infront of my desktop, one on my dresser
and one in the office!





Ettusais released a limited edition hydrating mist, Aqua Splash M.



picnikfile_b7lWoH

In this pretty pink little bottle, contains a special ingredient called Trehalose that encourages your skin to retain moisture AND it's a powerful antioxidant!




In the morning after i apply my Ettusais Duo Foundation, i spritz it over my face to set the powder, it's an amazing trick, makes your foundation stay much longer and it makes sure your makeup don't turn patchy!


picnikfile_wVUe4T

At the office, i blot my face with a piece of tissue to get rid of the excessive oil
and spritz the Aqua Splash M all over my face for a hydrating treat
after hours of dry office air.

Then i'll touch up with a loose powder for the flawless look! (:




How about you share some tips with me on how you keep your skin hydrating in harsh dry environment? Comment on my tagboard and let me know!





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.


No comments: